cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

new customer movies pass invalid !!

I have just fired up my new installation of Now TV , that I purchased direct from Now TV , the special offer with the movies free pass for a limited time .. Unfortunately it will not allow me to activate the free movie package , it says that the code is invalid , this cannot be the case because I bought the deal whilst the offer was still active and Now TV know the purchase date , so it should work .. Any ideas Please gratefully recieved .  

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have just fired up my new installation of Now TV , that I purchased direct from Now TV , the special offer with the movies free pass for a limited time .. Unfortunately it will not allow me to activate the free movie package , it says that the code is invalid , this cannot be the case because I bought the deal whilst the offer was still active and Now TV know the purchase date , so it should work .. Any ideas Please gratefully recieved .  

slorb,

The attached page below may help

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid

Alternatively, you can contact live chat by pressing the green contact us box towards the bottom left of my linked page.

Suggest using a PC, Mac or Laptop when you contact them.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I believe you've now been in touch and hopefully you're all sorted but do let us know if you still need help by replying to my post here.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team