cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Streaming from Sky Movie Channels

I shall be grateful if someone can kindly explain to me exactly how I can access the Sky Movie Channels to stream from them using a NOW TV black box   Thanks in advance for any replies.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I shall be grateful if someone can kindly explain to me exactly how I can access the Sky Movie Channels to stream from them using a NOW TV black box   Thanks in advance for any replies.

Hi @Anonymous User

Press the NowTV button on your box remote go to the movies section and select watch live. From there you should be to select which sky Cinema channel you wish to watch

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Press the NowTV button on your box remote go to the movies section and select watch live. From there you should be to select which sky Cinema channel you wish to watch

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much for your prompt, accurate and very helpful reply.    I can now watch a movie or two  !

I am very grateful to you.Smiley Happy