cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disney

Why does it say only 8 Disney movies on my tv but I log on here and says there is 97 different films but I can only watch 8 ?
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Id noticed that myself. Having four year old little girl screaming to watch her favourite movies is not helping me feel any better. Right now I cant play any movies at all as I'm getting a non compliance error everytime. However I have posted about this in other forum threads. It would be really nice if now tv support would shed some light on such issues from time to time.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. As you mention all the Disney movies are showing correctly on the website, box and mobile apps (under All Movies > Disney) so it would be helpful to post back with the device you are having the problem on (I'm guessing Xbox?) so the NOW TV team can look into it at their end.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I don't have a box it's an app thru my tv x
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Looks like there is a technical glitch with not all the Disney Movies shown on the NowTV Windows App and certain LG Smart TV 's.

NowTV are aware of it and are currently in the process of working on a fix to resolve this (see linked thread below for more information).

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Cinema/Where-have-all-the-Disney-films-gone/m-p/400715#M8901

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep you guessed correctly Andy, its xbox one for me. Like I said I and many others cant watch anything at the moment. I guess thats a separate issue though. Thanks for your info👍.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yeah that's a separate issue, it looks like it's not going to be a great weekend to be  NOW TV Xbox user! When I know which team members are around this weekend I'll make sure the Disney problem is brought to their attention. 

You're probably aware anyway but just in case worth looking at the list of supported devices to see if there's anything else you have in the house you can use as a stop-gap. Hope it gets sorted soon.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User when you first click into the app before selecting Movies at top is search. Have you tried clicking that and typing the title of any she wants to watch?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.