cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant purchase black friday cinema pass

open up home page logged on to my account click black friday deals, click £5 cinema pass and it takes me to cinema page with all the films but nothing happens no payment window or anything any help runs out in 2 days .

7 REPLIES 7
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Are you a new customer? As the deal is for new customers only. 

If you already have a pass, the offer won't work.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black friday offers wot a rip off just  four existing customers in to minds to cancel the lot don't offer anything to existing customers rubbish

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So existing customers won't get this deal? this is playground tatics, no wonder customers are NOT renewing after end of package.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
So existing customers won't get this deal? this is playground tatics, no wonder customers are NOT renewing after end of package.

Correct... Existing customers don't get the deal.

Personally I don't understand why some people feel aggrieved by this, as no doubt they themselves originally came to NOW TV on a similar 'new customer' deal. I know I did...

And it's not like there aren't any deals out there. Retailers such as Currys and Argos are currently offering 4 months 'Cinema' or 6 months 'Entertainment' voucher code passes (bundled with a 'black' box) for just £19.00 Smiley Happy

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The codes work for new and old customers without a current pass.  Check the t&c, no mention of new customers.

(Can't paste link cos it removes the voucher code, but if you do get one)

2 Months Cinema for £5

You are about to buy 2 months of movies in one go.

We'll take your payment now and you won't have to pay again until the end of your offer. After your offer period, pass renews automatically at standard price unless cancelled. See nowtv.com for pricing information.

You are about to order: 2 Months Cinema for £5

Pay Now: £5

By clicking "Pay £5 Now" – and entering your PIN if you use one – you acknowledge you will lose your right to a refund should you cancel.

CANCEL PAY £5 NOW

Terms & Conditions apply

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I never renew.  I either apply a voucher or cancel and get an incentive to stay or until I get an email with an offer I can't refuse.   I suspect many do the same.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

black Monday goes White Tuesday..

deal of the centuty guys £19 for 4 moth pass and new box. happy days!!

keep your box or sell as new 🙂

http://www.tesco.com/direct/now-tv-box-with-sky-cinema-4-month-pass/477-6762.prd?skuId=477-6762

hope this has helped as Black friday was a lure for new subscribing customers 😉

apply voucher that comes with this deal weather you are new or existing 😉