cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Apple TV

I am having problems adding my new Apple TV to my managed devices, trying to find a direct contact for Now TV on this site is IMPOSSIBLE.

Can some one please contact me NOW TV so i can sort it out, i think my devices need reseting so i can add the new Apple box to one of my 2 spare slots?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

To contact Live Chat here's a link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on Live Chat. There's also the option to email NOW TV.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will get you up and running

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am having problems adding my new Apple TV to my managed devices, trying to find a direct contact for Now TV on this site is IMPOSSIBLE.

Can some one please contact me NOW TV so i can sort it out, i think my devices need reseting so i can add the new Apple box to one of my 2 spare slots?

Thanks

Hi @Anonymous User
NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The bottom to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. 

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-be above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV

In your particular case. This would be the most appropriate article to use

If you have previously had four devices registered then and limit of one device change per calendar month comes into effect. If you haven't previously had four devices registered then the device manager is doing something it shouldn't be as the limit is only meant to come into effect once you have had four devices registered. Your best bet. In this case is to speak to live chat. You can access live chat using the contact us button at the bottom of the help article I have suggested above

Note you should really be using a laptop PC desktop PC or Mac to access live chat a mobile device is not guaranteed to work.

EDIT: also see @Anonymous User post above Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.