cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMW
Mentor

cannot access new account - only old account

I entered into a new contract for broadband starting 2nd October.

When I log in I do not get my new details - only my old details from a previous contract. this means I cannot unlock the stupid broadband buddy thing or view my bills etc.

Note: I ended my previous contract in June and kept the account in use with my nowtv streaming box.

I think the chap I spoke to for this new account has created it with a bogus email address or something....I get the now emails, the box got delivered, I have internet access - I just can't get in to the account for updates and site unlocking... I may have to cancel the whole thing again if not sorted this week!!!

6 REPLIES 6
Jayach
Elite 3

I would suggest giving the broadband team a ring, you can find a number in this link:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

Hopefully they can explain how to access the new account.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JMW 

It won’t get resolved on here I am afraid, best to call the team using the method provided by @Jayach 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
JMW
Mentor

I've sent them an email... we shall see what happens. I'll wait until end of the week before I ring.

Jayach
Elite 3

@JMW wrote:

I've sent them an email... we shall see what happens. I'll wait until end of the week before I ring.

Fair enough, but personally I'd be on the phone first thing tomorrow, get it sorted as quick as possible.

JMW
Mentor

I'd normally agree.. but I can't do without my internet over the next few days. If I get them to "fix" this account issue it may risk breaking the connection entirely..."hey we had to reset it all... your new router arrives at the end of the month..." etc.

Jayach
Elite 3

@JMW 

Better "safe than sorry", makes sense.

Hope you get it sorted in the end.