cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband & Calls gone live but not according to Now

Just curious if anyone has had the issue I have before?

9th July was my Now Broadband go live date, on the 9th July my Vodafone broadband stopped working before I had even got out of bed so I plugged in the Now router and all is good - speed test shows identical speeds as Vodafone (as was TalkTalks speed before Voda - the best my phoneline can do 36mbps)

I was expecting 1st payment to be taken on go live date and so far it hasnt, been checking my Now account last 4 days and still says 'awesome news go live soon'

then at 3pm today i recieved a text message from Now TV 'problem with your order please call us'

I gave Now a call who informed me that something has gone wrong and my line hasnt been activated they will need to get this escalated.

I informed Now of the above (Vodafone disconnecting and Now router up and running to which i was told 'well it isnt us supplying the services perhaps Vodafone still supply the line'

I politely replied 'as far as im aware using 1 providers router on another providers service isnt possible without configuring the router settings which isnt something id know to start with'

Now insist they do not supply my services, I insist they do and it became an arguement so by now lost the will to care and responded 'well if Now doesnt supply my services who does? you get it sorted and get back to me' and hung up

I then went and grabbed the Vodafone router out the cupboard awaiting a returns bag to send it back to find it will not connect to internet

I plugged my Now router in and did an ISP check on 2 websites; SKY UK Limited is my ISP

I rang Vodafone for my own peace of mind who confirm they dont supply my services as of 9th July

If Now doesnt supply my services while using Now hub2 and Sky is detected as my ISP, who possibly other than Now/Sky could be providing my services?

at the moment Now refuse they supply my services, Vodafone comfirm they dont as of Saturday so im getting free broadband from god knows who

(i know Now/Sky 100% supply my services but there is just no customer is right in this instance i am wrong which makes me mad and still 4 days of a 14 day cooling off period so im cancelling that fiasco)

0 REPLIES 0