cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher for entertainment package has dissapeared

Put voucher on when we opened box and it worked fine box crashed the next day and now the voucher has gone we dont have the entertainment pack now it says 14 day free trial or buy now please help
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, Greeny2

Vouchers are activated on a NOW TV account, rather than the hardware itself, although certain account data is cached, which could be corrupted. Firstly, please click here to visit the 'My Account Passes' area of the NOW TV website. This will confirm that the pass is active. If it is not active, this means the voucher was not applied - I would recommend entering the voucher code again through the 'My Account Passes' area. 

If however your pass is active, but your NOW TV Box states otherwise, a hard reset will be necessary, and will remove all previously stored and cached data. Not to worry, the first-time setup will guide you through the activation process again. Please perform the following easy steps: 

1. Press a pin in the RESET hole (shown below) and hold down for 30 seconds.

User-added image

2. Set-up the box again

This should allow you to resume watching on-demand and live content with the fantastic Entertainment Pass. If, in the unlikely event that the problem persists, or your voucher code has not been activated but shows as invalid, please contact NOW TV Support directly, where further investigation can be made. 

Thanks!

Osculogic 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Your team instructed us too reset set the box at the back with a pen for ten seconds
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We already did this this is how the voucher dissapeared
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for responding, @Anonymous User

Did you follow my instructions with checking if the pass was active in the 'My Account Passes' section? If you haven't, it'd be a good idea to check if the voucher has been applied, as you may have mistakenly forgot to confirm the activation. 

Please click here to check your passes. The menu should look something like this;

If it states your Entertainment Pass offer is activated, but you cannot watch media via the NOW TV Box, as I metioned above, it'd be a good idea to follow this up with NOW TV Support directly. You can click here to visit the NOW TV Help section. 

Thanks!

Osculogic

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok no its not showing it active the only one active is the movie pack which we bought
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Right, this means the voucher code was not redeemed on the account. Firstly, please attempt to redeem the voucher again by clicking 'Apply a voucher' where the Entertainment Pass is located on the screen. If everything is fine, the voucher will redeem and you can return to normal viewing. If the voucher shows as invalid, or otherwise in-validated, please get in touch with the support team ASAP to follow it up. 

Please make sure you are clicking on the highlighted area.

You can contact NOW TV Support through email or Live Chat (8am to Midnight). 

Thanks!

Osculogic 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the thing we do not have the voucher nomore or would of tried this already
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you don't have the voucher anymore, it could prolong the process of seeking a resolution. Just follow the steps above, to get in contact with the NOW TV Support team. There is nothing else that I can suggest at this time. As far as I am aware, proof of purchase etc. could help prove eligibility for the offer, although I can not promise you that it will be applied manually. 

Thanks!

Osculogic