cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky enabled free-passes and recuring billing without concent, again...

Can someone at Sky explain why (yet again) free-trial passes for content have been enabled on my account, without any input from me? This has happened before, and im beyond ###### offf with it. Had I not checked my emails, the passes will self renew after 14 days and I will be charged for them.

I'm sick and tired of cancelling passes, only to find that after several months you auto-enroll me into another free trial. That practice should be illegal, and I remember why I stopped using this service.

While someone at Sky is looking into this, delete my payment information from the account. Has anyone else here had this happen?

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum for the second time @Anonymous User,

For security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as NOW TV account removal/card details removal), are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Email' and make a 'direct request' to them rather than requesting them (or somebody who may be posing as them) to contact you!

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User do you have kids or house share? Normally the system does not allow multiple free trials, I presume that you use the service for sports mainly. Add a payment pin to your account, it should prevent accidental or unauthorized purchases. In the meantime check with chat and arrange any refund,
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.