cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have met the terms of a referral offer and have still not received any £10 vouchers that were promised to me when I signed up to my sky sports monthly pass. My referrer is also waiting for his voucher after sending me the links that I used to sign up to the pass in April!!

This is extremely poor customer service and seems to be a consistent theme regarding sign up incentives that are not honoured across the SKY brand (M&S missing vouchers also a common problem), if no update is received from NOWTV this week then I will be referring the matter to the ASA and industry ombudsman directly.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Offers-Promotions/Disgusting-treatment-by-quot-customer-servic...

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear about the promotion.  I'd give Live Chat ago.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will get you up and runningSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi pethead 

The support team have been consulted about this on several occasions via email and on the live chat tool to which you refer.

As of yet, no resolution whatsoever has been forthcoming and I am still waiting on a response and more information as to the whereabouts of my promised vouchers.

Tomorrow my account will be cancelled unless this is addressed by the end of the day.

I appreciate your suggestion and hope that this can be resolved swiftly.

D.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This sounds pretty poor, hopefully @Karl-F , Community Manager, will follow this up as Live Chat have been unable to sort it.