cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ordered NowTV box, tracking stuck on "Pre-advice received" after 4 working days

Hello,

As per the topic title, I ordered a NowTV box last Friday (8th July) with the hope that it would arrive before this weekend's Open golf.

I understand that you say it can take 5 working days to be delivered. That's fine.

However, checking the tracking number that NowTV gave me later the same day, Royal Mail says the status for the package is "Pre-advice Received", and this hasn't changed throughout this week. It suggests RM hasn't actually got the package in their hands yet.

I'm left doubting that the box will get here tomorrow. Is this tracking status normal?

It seems to impossible to email or phone NowTV directly so I'm posting this here as the best place I could find. Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

I wouldn't worry too much as I had an item delivered a few weeks back from NOW TV that is still showing as progressing through the network according to the tracking info, and still showing as on its way according to the NOW TV website.

However no harm in dropping NOW TV an email to enquire, they usually respond pretty quick. Go to the following page where you will find an email link

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/When-will-I-get-my-NOW-TV-Box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello @Andy - thanks for the quick reply. I'll try emailing them through that link and see what they say. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I believe you've since been in touch with us via live chat.

If you need any further help please don't hesitate to get back in touch 🙂

Thanks

Rob
NOW TV Team