cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv commiting fraud ?

I believe nowtv is commiting fraud against my account & I'll be reporting it to the police tomorrow if I need to as,
I bought an ent.pass code today as its due to renew tomorrow 7/9/17, however I can't add any codes today as I have a 'we can't take payment' message, it says it was due 7/9/17, wtf I know that means it's due tomorrow so y have u blocked me from adding my legally purchased code or cancel my pass today, 1 day before its due? That's fraud.
Either let me enter my code or cancel my pass, YOU HAVE NO permission to debit me £7.99 tomorrow as u have blocked me from adding my extension code today (6/9/17), therefore if you do debit me £7.99 tomorrow 7/9/17, I'll have no option but to report nowtv to the police for fraud & take the appropriate legal action. Please help sort this problem out Nowtv as I'd like to continue using your service without problems.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Today was allowed to enter code & it worked.
Sorted now thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you jump over to live chat hopefully they can add the voucher code on your behalf before the next payment is due.

Here's the link to live chat, be quick they close at Midnight and re open at 8.00 am.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just missed it its 00:16
Thanks for all your help
I'll await to see what happens in the morning & chat live b4 work if I get the time otherwise it will be later
Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I bought an ent.pass code today as its due to renew tomorrow 7/9/17, however I can't add any codes today as I have a 'we can't take payment' message, it says it was due 7/9/17...

Hi @Anonymous User,

There are two dates you need to look at. The 'Offer ends on' date and the 'Due date'.

The 'Offer ends on' date is the last day you can submit voucher passes or cancel your subscription.

The 'Due date' and the is when the NOW TV service automatically 'rolls-over' and will commence extracting payment from your nominated card.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Today was allowed to enter code & it worked.
Sorted now thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wanted to remove my card details and cancel my account, surprisingly I been told on online chatting by Mr. Pratik that no one can delete the card details and no one can remove my personnel details from their website and this is mention in T&C. 

Now tv can only cancel passes and if someone buy anything from my account they will charge me that is why they dont have system to delete card details. 

I asked him what if I dont even want to use nowtv, he replied no matter we will still keep your details in the system. 

It is fraud, unacceptable now tv can charge my card whenever they want for any reason. 

even I emailed them with no reply, Ref: 02645502

I am going to complaint about this to ofcom. they cant keep my personnal and card details without my consent.