cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV still taking money after voucher.

Hello, I had Now TV for a year paid and after changing mobile contracts to Vodafone i got 12 months free. I followed the instructions and added the voucher to my account. However ive just noticed on my bank statement that NOWtv are still taking my 7.99 a month

What do i do?

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like the offer may not have applied properly. Have a look at the last question on this help page for contact details

https://help.nowtv.com/article/vodafone-4g-entertainment-pass-offer

If you have any other NOW TV accounts check the payment is coming from one of those as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

well ive checked my account before posting and have no recent payments listed and no pending. i expect aprils 7.99 to come out on the 12th like my last have,. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive spoken to chat.  They were really helpfull and pointed out i had another account with a different email address which had a subscription. Dont know how id managed to do this but ive sorted it. 

Please check this if you are getting billed when you shouldnt be as this could be the case. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Don't worry you'd be surprised how often that happens. Glad you're sorted, did you ask for a refund and get that extra pass cancelled?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I didnt ask for a refund as i guess it was my daft mistake.