cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Money taken from my account but i have never made an account but my email has been used??

I have noticed this month that Now TV have taken money from my bank account (£9.99) for at least the past three months, as far as i can go back online). I have never made a now TV account so i do not understand how this is possible?

I have tried to log into an account but no idea what my username or password would be as i haven't EVER used Now TV.

I chose the forgotten username option and put in my email in and i recieved an email with a username and password.
When i logged in with the username and password i had been emailed it took me through to setting up security questions, payment pins and a parental pin. This shows that i have obviously never used the service that they are taking money from me for i dont know how long? 

Does anybody know how this can be resolved?? I have paid at least £30 for a service i have never used and never signed up to. Very strange.
thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I suggest having a word with people in your house. Most of the time it's someone wanting a £10 PS Store or XBox Live voucher for joining and then never cancelling. 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User, have you changed the password on this and your email to stop it being accessed. Also put on the strictest pins to stop it being used. I would go on to chat and get them to cancel your account.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.