cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I demand that my credit card details are deleted.

I would like my credit card details removed. I don't care if i can't use the service anymore as i'd rather that than keep getting charged even though i've cancelled multiple times. Don't advise me to use chat as i wont use it. I would like this sorted now as what your doing is basically stealing. If its not done ill have to take it up with my bank and just block you. I made another post about this some weeks ago but nothing was done about it. Thats why this post isn't so polite.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Account matters can't be handled in open forum so you have to do one of the following:-

1) Use Live Chat

2) Send NowTV an email

3) Instruct your bank to cease CCA

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have replied to your other 2 posts.

Thanks

Andy

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi uTurn

I can see you are upset and I can understand why, no one likes having money extracted from their bank account without giving specific permission.

However, as a bank account holder it is your right to cancel any automatic payment facility that no longer meet your requirements, in most cases companies will advise you to cancel your DDs to prevent automatic debiting of your account.

Therefore, get online and cancel those auto-payments, after all if you don't protect your money who will?

UK Bob