cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to Cancel - when Chat does not work or message

I have been trying to cancel a TV Pass for over a week. When I select the My Passes option in My Account I am presented with 4 coloured dots that just spin and spin, occasionally I receive an error message (which says come back and trry again later) otherwise nothing.

I select the Help Button - Contact Us and I send a message I always receive the following error "  there was a service error, please try yo contact us by livechat"

I select Live chat is either unavailable or permanently busy

There is no telephone number.

This is proving increasingly frustrating, I have more important things to do than waste my time trying to carry out what should be a relatively easy process.

How can you cancel when they make it impossible.

5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

What device are you using to access your NOW TV 'My account' and cancel your services?

It's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. 

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am using a PC with Google Chrome

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am using a PC with Google Chrome

I'm using the same and I can access my 'My Account' just fine... When was the last time you cleared your 'browser history and cookies'?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User last two times I used the cancellation option. I did so through my mobile. Do you have a smart phone? I use the chrome app, click the little person at the top, go to passes, then click cancel, the various screens come up, you confirm on each (you may need to expand screen to make button large enough to click). Then at end you get green thumbs up and it says you have cancelled. Try that if @SeeMoreDigital 's advice re clearing cookies etc does not work.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

same issue with the message centre not working, live chat are useless as well; not able to anything helpful!