cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How or when do I get the Cashback, of £13.80, for Sky Cinema Month Pass? Which is from TopCashBack

I receieved an email from TOPCASHBACK saying I could get Cashback, of £13.80, off a Sky Cinema Month Pass.

How or when do I apply for this? My Free trail, to Sky Cinema, ends on 27/12/16, then, on this date, I will be billed at £9.99 per month.

How do I apply for the cash back? Will it automatically go into my account after my first months purchase of £9.99?

Thanks,

best regards,

PW

MR PAUL WALKER

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User to get any cash back with Topcashback you have to go on to their site and be registered. You then use the link from there to make your purchase from Now or other sites. It can take a while for payment to reach payable stage. This can be a few months. How you can claim the payment depends on merchant. BACS is lowest rate. Other gift cards allow you to buy at an increased rate. Some cashback is only for new customers. Others on going. Some offers are better than others on there.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.