cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Errors when activating Sky Entertainment Pass

Hi,

I am getting the following error when trying to activate my Sky Entertainment pass.

"Well, that didn't go to plan
Please wait a moment and try again.
This is taking too long...
NOW TV might be too busy or unavailable at the moment.
Try refreshing your browser".

I have tried several times both today and last night but without success.

Can you assist?

Thanks, 

Barry.

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Are you applying the code by going to your My Account > My Passes page and clicking the apply a voucher link in the Entertainment Pass section? Do you already have an entertainment pass or offer on there and if so when does it expire?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

I have an entertainment pass valid until March 20th and cancelled the auto renew yesterday.

I have a Sky Entertainment 6 month pass which I enter and select Apply and get the following.

"Entertainment Month Pass

Voucher:  XYZ

You'll get 6 months free from your next renewal date.

Offer starts on:21 Mar 2018

Offer ends on:21 Sep 2018

Next payment date:21 Sep 2018

What you'll pay then:£7.99"

I get the error when I click ok.

"Well, that didn't go to plan
Please wait a moment and try again.
This is taking too long...
NOW TV might be too busy or unavailable at the moment.
Try refreshing your browser".

Any further infos would be appreciated?

Many thanks,

Barry.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yep, your current pass doesn't expire for another month and whilst the apply a voucher link is there for you the system hasn't always let people apply a code until they are actually into their last month of the current offer you have (NOW TV measure passes to the minute so although it's the 20th today if your current offer started later on in the day the system doesn't class you as in your last month yet).

To cut a long story short try applying the code tomorrow and you shouldn't have any problems.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Andy

Hi Barry

First, let me say that Andy is absolutely right about when you should apply your new entertainment pass.

However, I would like to say that my own personal policy I use to add my own new passes is to aim for a 25 - 15 day window before my old pass ends, I call this the sweet spot.  I have found that this time span is just right for adding new passes and avoid running into any kind of difficulties.

Also, I would strongly suggest that whenever you add a new pass you should always keep the purchase receipt and take a screen print of the accepted pass.

Hope this helps.

UK Bob