cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged for free 14day trail

Hi there,

I recently set up for the free 14day trial 3days ago but when i checked my bank statement today NOWTV had charged me twice, why is this??

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Free trial periods are only available to 'new' customers. And providing they meet certain criterias. Are you 100% sure you meet all NOW TV's criterias?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes I'm 100% a new customer?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Yes I'm 100% a new customer?

Okay... In that case I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative either via 'Email' or preferably via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

The only charge that you would see would be a 10p authorisation charge ( just to verify the payment card) this 10p would then be back in your available balance within a few days.

If you have any other charges I would follow @SeeMoreDigital's advice and speak to us on live chat so the team can look into this for you.

Thanks

Andy