cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling issue

I started a free trial which ends tomorrow - 24th Feb. However, when I tried to cancel tonight, it won't let me - saying that it is trying to debit my account and I can't cancel while it is trying to debit. My free trial isn't over yet so my account shouldn't be charged. Also, I can't find the live chat option as the Help Centre has been redesigned- it says click on "contact us" at the bottom of the page - the only link associated with this is the "guide to contacting us" button which simply redirects to the same page.

Now TV- why are you trying to debit my account ahead of my free trial completion?

Secondly, sort out your website UX

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had some issues with the user experience of the website and also apologies that you're having issues with payment. I will need to look into this for you so I'll be in touch via an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have experienced a simillar situation in the last few days. I tried to cancel my pass but was told that i couldnt do so as now tv was trying to collect a payment . I am unemployed at present and cant afford to pay the 9.99 per month for the pass .As a consequence of this another 9.99 has been taken from my account which has put me over drawn and i will now have a bank charge applied to my account which i find very unfair especially as now tv say theirs no contract and you can cancel anytime. as a payment has just been taken from my account i have been able to cancel my pass but the way i look at it its cost me 9.99 and a bank charge to be able to do this which has made me really unhappy with the now tv experience. coincidently i have also had an issue with my sky phone and broad band account .For the last three months i have been charged an extra 4.00 a month for the evening and weekend call package. In the three years i have had my sky account i have never subscribed to this package and never wanted it, when i contacted sky i was told that due to a recent change i had been put on this package because i hadnt responded to a letter sky sent to me in december .I was told i cant have a refund on the money iv paid for this unwanted package which again seems very unfair.sorry for rattling on but it seems sky and now tv are determined to get peoples money no matter what! 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I would just like to let you know that I have sent you an email. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team