cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlanDoc

Wont let me cancel.

I cancelled now entertainment weeks ago. The final day of this month's entertainment package was yesterday.

And lo Behold... my bank notified me of NOW TV taking money from my account AGAIN.

Then to top it all off.. WILL NOT LET ME CANCEL NOW.

DOUBT VERY MUCH I SHALL GET REFUNDED SO... YOU HAVE LOST A RETURNING CUSTOMER AND VERY SHORTLY ALL THE FRIENDS I RECOMMEND NOW TV TO.

YOU SHOULD WEAR A SKI MASK WHEN YE ROB MINEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT.

LOUSEY SCUMBAG MOVE ON YOUR PART.

SHAME ON YOU

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@AlanDoc 

In the Community, Now will never hear you scream.

When you say ‘you’ here, you are solely addressing your fellow customers. Just saying….

But if you can stop SHOUTING for a minute, go and dig out the email from Now confirming that you had successfully cancelled.

And we can go from there.

Cancelling is a difficult, I would say unnecessarily difficult, process, with several steps. But you must go through them all, and if you don’t, you won’t have cancelled, and you won’t get the confirmation email.

I think Now should have another sort of email, for when you start cancelling but neither complete nor actively bail out, to warn you that your intentions may not have been met.

But then there’s a few things about Now I would change, if I had my druthers 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.