cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Acotty
Advocate

Payment failed because i didnt have bank card set up on new mobile i thought it was DD

Just changed mobile and saved my log in details never thought to add payment method as 1 assumed they have it 2 thought was a direct debit am a vulnerable person with mental health problems and getting frustrated at trying to get live chat I can't get past that bloody bot can anyone help app they don't have a number for TV 

10 REPLIES 10
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Acotty 

Why have you created another thread for this?

Now tv stopped saying wasnt money in bank 2 days ago there was also ive an overdraft how do i contac

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Acotty
Advocate

I thought I didn't explain my self clearly 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Acotty 

You do NOT need to create another thread for it, just add to the existing one. Plus I gave you the way to speak to staff in the first thread you created.

Acotty
Advocate

@gavs82008 I clicked it and I cant find live chat just drop down menus on different topics I appreciate your help 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Acotty 

My post says explicitly to use the 'How to get in touch' drop down. If you don't do this then you won't see the live chat button. 

Acotty
Advocate

I've done everything clicked link and it dont give me a drop down menu nothing 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Acotty 

You should be seeing this.

Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 11.54.34.png

Acotty
Advocate

@gavs82008 I've took a screenshot  of what's on my screen  when I click link but trying to send you it 

Acotty
Advocate

Def not seeing that my friend 😕