cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jimgaz
Advocate

Mobile membership not showing

I purchased a day pass, including 12 months mobile access to so E sky sports.

I got an email receipt, which said the mobile access would be activated within 10 days.  Since then, nothing has shown up on my membership, I've received no further mail or vouchers.

(Also, the chat function isn't working properly and I can't get to a chat session) 

5 REPLIES 5
RoyB
Legend

@Jimgaz 

It’s 10 working days. Has that elased yet?

And I can see that ‘to so E Sky sports’ is a typo, but what’s it meant to be?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Jimgaz
Advocate
Yeah... It's been 2 months. The money was taken, the day pass worked
fine, but the mobile subscription never appeared...
RoyB
Legend

@Jimgaz 

OK, you do need to get to Live Chat to discuss this and have them sort it out for you.

The following link, which leads you to direct contact with Now, is for when the Community can’t help, and the Help can’t help:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

Avoid ‘Get Help Quicker’ there; it’s just a ‘bot, and it won’t help you here.

Rather than chat to Now, though, or if you still can’t get through to them, you might prefer to email Now, which you can do to

customerservices@ nowtv.com

( omit the space, needed here as the Community software ‘eats’ properly formed email addresses).

Some problems can be better expressed in an email, but it’s up to you.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Desiree95

I’m having the same issue. I subscribed using my mobile. The payment was taken out of my account but I can’t use the entertainment membership on any device… I either need a refund or for the product to work. Any advice on this please?

RoyB
Legend

@Desiree95 

No, you don’t have the same problem, even if you have a similar one.

You can’t use the account you set up, even on the mobile you set it up on? And all the other devices you tried it on, you could get into the Now app, but not into your account? Are you sure you have the details right?

Try:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account

where you can put in your card details , and see what it finds.

But if all this fails, use the details in the post above to contact Live Chat to discuss this.