cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How To Change Payment Dates

How can I change the payment date for the Cinema Pass please?

Its currently on 6th of each month,but I don't actually get paid until the 15th.

Thanks x

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The only way around it would be to cancel the Cinema Pass before the 6th ( i would do it now where you will still get the movies up to the 6th of this month).

Then you will have to wait until the 15th of this month without a Cinema Pass, then either re start your subscription on the 15th or Apply a NowTV Cinema Gift Card or Cinema Voucher code again on the 15th.

When you cancel your Cinema pass make sure you follow all steps on screen (approx four steps) until you get the thumbs up green message and there is a cancelled shown in red text next to your Cinema pass by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The only way around it would be to cancel the Cinema Pass before the 6th ( i would do it now where you will still get the movies up to the 6th of this month).

Then you will have to wait until the 15th of this month without a Cinema Pass, then either re start your subscription on the 15th or Apply a NowTV Cinema Gift Card or Cinema Voucher code again on the 15th.

When you cancel your Cinema pass make sure you follow all steps on screen (approx four steps) until you get the thumbs up green message and there is a cancelled shown in red text next to your Cinema pass by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply xx

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If money is tight and you are looking for savings compared to the £11.99 subscription cinema price each month, then perhaps consider a NowTV two month Cinema Gift card voucher pass for £15 from places like Argos, Currys, Major Supermarkets which works out at £7.50 per month.

Where you could apply the voucher on or after the 15th of the month.

I always tend to use vouchers or gift cards with NowTV to save a couple of quid, where i have never paid the full month sub prices.

Or apply a Gift Card on the 15th and when you get closer to the final 2 months of the voucher, cancel it to see if NowTV will offer you a short term discounted retention offer for a Cinema pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s the date for my broadband I need to change 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to change my payment date

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I get paid on the last day of each month and my now tv pass is due on the 11th of each month so I need to change it to the 1st of each month how can I do this 

Toby3
Advocate

I’m in the same position how can I change payment date 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Toby3 

Payment for what?

TV membership(s) or broadband?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Sorin
Advocate