cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

iPhone itv hub app

Hi iv downloaded the app on to my iPhone but only the now tv channels come up anyone now how I can get the itv hub app on and bbc I player app Tia x

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: iPhone itv hub app

@Anonymous User  Only the Now TV box comes with apps for ITV Hub, BBC iPlayer, All4 etc.  To get those apps on iPhone (or any other device) you'd have to download them separately from the app store.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

2 Replies
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Only the Now TV box comes with apps for ITV Hub, BBC iPlayer, All4 etc.  To get those apps on iPhone (or any other device) you'd have to download them separately from the app store.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User those services aren't part of the NOW TV app. You'll find they have their own apps in the App Store.