cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox 360 freezing

I can be on the app for a minute or so before everything freezes, controller no longer works and I have to hard reset the console. This only happens when using the NowTV app.
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have been having this problem - searching for movies presents no problem despite the occasional system freeze and hard reset of Xbox 360. But searching entertainment is impossible, can't get beyond "C" in any genre. It is quite a bad bit of service, renders a subscription useless if you have no other way of watching; but also the lack of response on this forum is absurd. NowTV get your act together, you're supposed to be a legitimate company, not the swindlers you're allowing yourself to appear as!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My xbox is having this same issue. Please can someone from nowtv comment?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here.  Bought a pass to watch GoT but the app keeps crashing and hard locking the XBox 360!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

With all due respect to people complaining about the Xbox 360 issues.... what do you expect ??? The console is 14 years old . Product / app support for anything That old is rare. Most TVs with apps won’t get support that long. The fact it’s working at all is a miracle.  

In fact if you do have a smart tv I’d recommend using that anyway. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So fed up bought subscription today (entertainment pass) and my poor Xbox 360 is constantly crashing!!!! I am thinking I might cancel as my Xbox 360 is all I have and I’m not buying a stick or box I have 4 old now tv boxes (white ones) and apparently they don’t work anymore so fantastic!!! I remember why I cancel my old subscription now, plus why haven’t they got a my list like Netflix! Urghh please help now tv!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having the same problem and now the catch up TV hasn't updated since the weekend, any ideas? Not a problem on any of my other TV apps! If they had a help line number I could actually talk to someone! I'm cancelling if they don't sort it out very soon!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Likewise...movies fine, all other apps fine, reinstalled and cleared cache too no improvement. Has anyone had an official response. Definitely cancelling if not! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

One more to add having this issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This obviously is still ongoing.  Cannot watch an episode of GoT without having to reset the box at least 3 times.

In the end I purchased the Now Smart stick as  got so fed up with the problem.

Not impressed at having to spend another £20 for a service that should be supplied on the Xbox 360.