cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PC Website & APPS log in doesn't acknowledge existing subscription

I subscribe to the monthly Now TV sports package and usually watch on an iPad linked to 2 devices.

I don't have the iPad with me and so have tried to log in on a pc via the website and also the PC app. I can log into my account using the same details as with the iPad but it shows no subscriptions and when I try to watch anything it is asking me to subscribe (again). When I downloaded the pc app I hade to input my payment details (same as existing) for it to recognise me and it generated a 10p charge to my credit card presumably to prove who I am.

I know there are no payment issues as the last monthly payment went through and the next one isn't due for more than a week.

Why is it not recognising that I already have a subscription and allowing me to watch the sport when it recognises my account and my details?

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds as if you are signing in with the wrong username, even though you are sure it is right. 

If you can get access to the iPad (eg ring up home) you can check the correct username by opening up the app on the iPad, going to the My Account screen and down at the bottom of that will be the correct username. 

Failing that, you could try choosing the forgot username link on the sign in page of the NOW TV website and entering any email addresses you use until you find the username with your passes on. When you find the right account you should see your monthly sports pass listed on the My Account>My Passes page of the website

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Andy

You were quite right.

Despite my certainty I must have set up two accounts with the same email and password, possibly one was when I doing doing day passes some time ago and a new one when I set up the monthly sports pass. When it came to accessing it via another device I was remembering the old user id with no passes attached to it rather than the newer one!

Many thanks for your help.

Ian

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You're welcome, glad you are sorted

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm really gutted to hear you're having trouble signing in and accessing your passes.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team