cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV not working

No programmes or movies working - subscriptions or movies and entertainment are up to date. Everytime I try to watch something, it just says says error and closes. No error code comes up. Please help.

25 REPLIES 25
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No problem, you're welcome! Anyway I see @Anonymous User is now on the job so I'll leave everything in his capable hands. Just don't go giving him too much praise, it will go straight to his head and he will be insufferable on the forum! 😉

Take care! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh Andy, thank you!

What would it take to make your head expand to the point that it wouldn't fit on the forum? I have so much praise for you, but don't know where to aim it. Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Email has been sent to you 🙂

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Andy S,

Many thanks for the email just received with all the questions in it, asking for personal stuff.  Now how do I reply to that? Do I do it on the  forum in the same way as we have been communicating?

All my best,

Fi

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you can reply to me via email as we don't want any personal information on the forum 🙂

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Andy, I saw that you have been helping somebody who has a problem, rather like mine.

I registered to Now TV on Saturday last, but when it came totrying to watch a film. There was nowhere I could click or  in any way, start the film up.

Is there anywhere you can help me with this problem?

Regards,  Fi