cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

gillette lions free sports pass offer

T&C seem to indicate pass is valid until 31 december.  I even got the email.

2017-07-05 (3).png2017-07-05 (1).png2017-07-05 (4).png

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Information on the Gillette sports pass is as follows; 

To enter purchase any Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor or Blades packs featuring the ‘FREE NOW TV SKY SPORTS DAY PASS’ sticker in participating stores and enter your unique code at www.gillettenowtv.com before 23:59 on 31/08/2017. You will receive an email with a NOW TV voucher code and link to NOW TV where you can claim your NOW TV Sky Sports Day Pass. The Voucher Code must be used by 23:59 on 31/12/2017 and the Pass must be activated within 365 days of being claimed. Offer requires Now TV account set-up with debit/credit card – no charges will be made to your account. There is no obligation or requirement to continue to use the services of NOW TV following the use of the pass.

The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete or delayed. Last date for pass application is 23:59 on 31/08/2017 and the NOW TV Sky Sports Day Pass must be added to your Account by 23:59 on 31/12/2017.

To access your free NOW TV Sky Sports Day Pass, purchase any of these stickered promotional Gillette packs in participating stores: Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Technology Razors, Fusion ProGlide Power with FlexBall Technology Razors, Fusion ProGlide 4 and 8 count blades and Fusion ProGlide Power 4 and 8 count blades. Only packs with a promotional sticker for the NOW TV Sky Sports Day Pass promotion will be valid purchases. Each promotional pack has a sticker attached containing a unique code printed on the peelable side of the sticker. Visit www.gillettenowtv.com before 23:59 on 31/08/2017 and enter your unique code and personal details. As soon as you click ‘submit’ an email will be sent to you with a NOW TV Voucher Code and link to NOW TV where you can claim your NOW TV Sky Sports Day Pass. You will need to sign up and create an account with NOW TV if you are not already a NOW TV customer, and NOW TV terms of service apply. There is no obligation or requirement to continue to use the services of Sky following the use of the pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nadine-K wrote:

@vc13

Information on the Gillette sports pass is as follows; 

@Anonymous User-K  Sure I read that in the T&Cs but it isn't working...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that,  Unfortunately this code isn’t a NOW TV code, you will need to get in touch with Gillette. 

But just, Double check that when you click on that button, you’re taken to the right page. There should be a message saying “Get your Free Sky Sports Day Pass from Gillette. Once you’ve selected that, you will have the option to sign in or sign up. After that, the Pass will automatically be activated on your account for you to use.

Hope this helps 

The Now Tv Team. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that,  Unfortunately this code isn’t a NOW TV code, you will need to get in touch with Gillette. 

@Anonymous User   will do, but the code I typed into www.gilette-lions.com is the same as the one I redacted. Just seems to nbe a marketing facade. I suspect it is a NOW TV code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anybody know if you can use multiple codes.....i know the t/c state 1 per account but is that definate or is there a  way round it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Welcome to the Fourm.. unfortunately multiple codes would not be possible

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anybody know if you can use multiple codes.....i know the t/c state 1 per account but is that definate or is there a  way round it

One would be a start!   Reminder to self is I need to call about this....