cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When does my Sky Sports Month Pass Expire?

Hey,

I have a NOW TV box and I was just wondering about the duration of the Sky Sports month pass.  I am looking to watch the NFL playoff games this month and then the Superbowl on the 7th February but I do not want to continue with the month pass after this.  I was just wondering what way the month pass works. 

If I bought a month pass today would it expire on the 8th February or would it expire on the 31st January and then would I have to get a new pass for February in order to watch the Superbowl?

Thanks for any help

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User your pass would run until this time next month, so if you started it now it would renew on the 8th February at 10:38.

If you are only after one month, cancel the pass as soon as you've purchased it, it will still run for the full length, but you won't be charged £31.99 in February.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User your pass would run until this time next month, so if you started it now it would renew on the 8th February at 10:38.

If you are only after one month, cancel the pass as soon as you've purchased it, it will still run for the full length, but you won't be charged £31.99 in February.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply @Anonymous User.  I need to use NOW TV for the NFL playoffs as I normally have other ways of watching the American Football, however my normal means of viewing restricts the playoffs and Superbowl.  I just wanted to make sure that if I bought a month pass now, I would still be active for the Superbowl on the 7th February.

Again, thanks for your reply and help.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

This topic has now been locked as a solution has been provided.

If your question hasn't been answered please click here to start a new topic.