cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to use LG Sky Sports Pass Offer

Hi

I have an LG Smart TV, that I use the NOWTV app on.

Yesterday I noticed that there is an for Half Price Sky Sports Month Pass offer for New and Existing Customers that expires on Sunday.

I am keen to do this, however I have been trying since yesterday to use this offer however all I get is this:

Error Message

How can I use this offer?

Thanks

Nick

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Further to my orginal post this is the web address of the page that has the issue

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/buy-with-voucher/Sports/SPORTS_SUBSCRIPTION_MONTH/apply-voucher/AAN...

Thanks

Nick

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

After agreeing the offer on your LG television, the pass should appear within your NOW TV account. Along with information about further 'roll-on' charges etc...

Sufficed to say, if you have created a 'Payment PIN' in your NOW TV account (which is highly recommended), you'll have to enter it before the (one month) half price offer is activated.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @SeeMoreDigital

Thank you for the reply.

There is no option to agree the offer on my TV, and it directs me to the website, which I have done and this is where I am getting the issue.

Thanks

Nick

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

You need to agree 'the offer' in your NOW TV account on the web site.

Do you already have a NOW TV account? Is your LG television already registered as one of your playback devices?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @SeeMoreDigital

This is what I trying to do however I just keep getting the attached error.

Thanks

Nick

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @SeeMoreDigital

This is what I trying to do however I just keep getting the attached error.

Thanks

Nick

I see... (excuse the pun)...

Provided that the information in your NOW TV account is up-to date. And your debit/credit card is registered within the UK, you should not be seeing such an error Smiley Surprised

Request to @NOWTV-Team Members: Can somebody look into this please?

Cheers

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have you tried applying the code manually rather than going via the link? If not, go to your My Account > My Passes page, click the apply a voucher link in Sky Sports Month Pass section and enter the code for your particular offer (AANOWCMRQIIM) and try applying it that way. 

If you still get the error you may find a different browser works (or eg if you're using a desktop try your phone/tablet browser instead).

Alternately you could pop onto live chat and ask them to apply the offer for you, you can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(choose the options that apply to you, or click none of the above)