cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports pass expire time

Conundrum: I want to watch a football match this afternoon at 3.30, and then all of the Masters over next weekend. If I buy a weekly pass today, and start it at 3.30pm today (Sunday), will it expire next Sunday at 3.29pm, or does it run until midnight?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you buy a week sports pass at say 3.30pm today it will finish at 3.30pm next Sunday.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dammit. So what's the most economical way to watch this?

I'd also like to watch the AJ fight next weekend - I've seen people talking about a bundle: is there a code?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ignore me - just found the email from nowTV in my inbox. £19.95 well spent!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you only want to watch the match today and the Golf then you may have to buy a day sports pass and after that finishes and when you are ready buy a week sports pass.

If you have a Paypal Account, then you could buy a PayPal nowtv Gift week sports pass for £10 where I believe you will be emailed a voucher code straight away (never tried PayPal gift myself, perhaps somebody can confirm who have used this method, if the code is emailed straight away).

https://www.paypal-gifts.com/uk/brands/nowtv-sky-sports.html

Not sure if there are any sports day pass or month deals around at the moment, again perhaps somebody could post here of any ?

Edit ~ Ignore this post, just read your above post that you are sorted Smiley Happy