cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports premier league freezing

Hi guys, i have a hardwired now tv box & 60mb fibre optic.

however on premier leage channel  every minute or so the picture freezes but the sound continues

any ideas on how to fix this ? thanks

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Out of curiosity does the same issues happen when you are using the NowTV inbuilt App on your LG smart TV or is it the NowTV std black box causing the problem ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick reply..

It has stopped doing it now, i think it only does it for a few minutes after selecting the channel then it settles down.

If it persists i will try the LG TV App, but i think its sorted now 🙂

lockmatt
Expert 2

@Anonymous User might be worth looking at the ongoing issuess since january about freezing problems,over 600 posts on sports page,im so surprised you missed it

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply..

It has stopped doing it now, i think it only does it for a few minutes after selecting the channel then it settles down.

If it persists i will try the LG TV App, but i think its sorted now 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi mate

Yes i saw that but it was too much for me to read, and just seems like a lot of people complaining with no solution.

lockmatt
Expert 2

we are alot of people complaining for a reason,we pay alot of money for this service so why not be another voice towards complaing about the issue!!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@lockmatt

I understand fully, when you pay for a service you expect to get it, i've posted my experience in that thread so hopefully helps towards sorting out some of the issues you guys are getting,.