cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

STILL unable to buy sports pass

I tried all day yesterday and have tried again today ???

Sorry, we weren't able to process your payment, please wait a few moments and try again.

Steve

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, not just you, same here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a joke....get it sorted or you will lose a lot of custom...you lost mine yesterday as i was unable to buy a weeks sports pass...

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  did you know you can get week passes online at Game?  Not sure however whether the payment issues would have included applying passes. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 wrote:

@Anonymous User  did you know you can get week passes online at Game?  Not sure however whether the payment issues would have included applying passes. 

When I use vouchers, it tells me my credit card has been charged, but also I have applied vouchers with an invalid credit card, so don't know what would happen.  

Having read the thread on payment issues, the one thing that I have taken away from it is to apply the voucher well in advance of actually watching something.  Just removes a point of failure.  

Of course if Now TV allowed you to accumulate vouchers in your account it would help.  I have three day scratch card passes from Now Tv boxes, that can only be  applied when I use the others.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ClockEnd wrote:

Having read the thread on payment issues, the one thing that I have taken away from it is to apply the voucher well in advance of actually watching something.  Just removes a point of failure.  

That is unless it gets activated by someone by accident as seems to have happened this weekend (sigh).  My pass must have been one of the few activated this weekend, the irony is no one was watching because I was on my way to Highbury at the time.  Thanks to Venkata on chat for help in resolving.
If it can be done, maybe Now TV could consider the following improvements to the sports passes...
i) A facility to load more than one day pass voucher at a time and show expiry dates
ii) An activation PIN to stop a family member with zero interest in sport switching to a sports channel when they want to watch Enchanted!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well done Now Tv for spooling a Sunday afternoon of football. Not happy.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Meant to read *spoiling
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User when you apply a voucher it gives you a 100% discount.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 wrote:
@Anonymous User when you apply a voucher it gives you a 100% discount.

@4268 sure, but it says £0.00  has been charged, so I wonder if it uses the number in any way.