cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Multiple Sky Sports Month Passes

I already purchased a sky sports month pass but i got another one with a now tv box i bought. it is possible to activate both codes? so i have sports for one month and it automatically carries on for another?. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

What i would do is to start watching your Sports Month Pass purchased from NowTV , then under My Account > My Passes you should see a green apply voucher button directly next to your Month Sports Pass already purchased.

Then anytime in the 30 day period if you want the voucher to automatically continue straight after your existing pass then just apply the code.

Should you wish not to continue with the Sports Pass after you applied the voucher i.e. during the second month make sure you cancel your Month Sports pass before the next due payment date otherwise your month Sports Pass will auto renew every month until  you cancel.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

You can submit your 'voucher code' now and it will come into effect automatically after your current month expires.

When the voucher pass expires, your subscription will 'roll-over' back to your debit/credit card again...

EDIT: Please remember that all monthly NOW TV subscription(s) 'roll over' automatically if they're not officially cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'retention offer', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

What i would do is to start watching your Sports Month Pass purchased from NowTV , then under My Account > My Passes you should see a green apply voucher button directly next to your Month Sports Pass already purchased.

Then anytime in the 30 day period if you want the voucher to automatically continue straight after your existing pass then just apply the code.

Should you wish not to continue with the Sports Pass after you applied the voucher i.e. during the second month make sure you cancel your Month Sports pass before the next due payment date otherwise your month Sports Pass will auto renew every month until  you cancel.