Missed Lions Game

Anyone missed the Lions game due to NowTV "Technical issue"
Do we get refunded?
4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues, including refunds are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means you'll need to contact a NOW TV representative to resolve your issue.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This was a shambles. Took 20 minutes to get vision(I had signed up and paid for a day-pass last night), and the picture kept freezing throughout the 80 minutes. I received a normal picture and sound for about 15 minutes of the 80. Totally disgusted, particularly as it is the first time I have bought a day pass on Now TV. £6-99 wasted, and a refund merited. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you feel that you require a refund, please refer to my previous post 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This game was my second use of Now TV. Worked OK for last weeks game but I missed the last 10 mins of the first half and then again 5 mins in the middle of the second half. I noticed that if I went to other Sky Sports channels they were still on. I don't think I will use NOW TV again