cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Issues loging in

I have recently changed my login details and with this have lost my month passes to Cinema, Entertainment and Sky Sports. Total many spent, rouphly £45. Sent helpdesk an email but still no reply? Can anyone help please?
9 REPLIES 9
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Changing your login details shouldn't affect any of your passes, but you would need to sign out of any apps you use and sign back in with your new password for it to recognise your passes - for instance if you have a NOW TV box then NOW TV recommend you do a factory reset of the box and sign in again from scratch. You'll find the option under Settings > System > Advanced System Settings > Factory Reset (and then enter the code shown on screen to confirm) 

However if if you still have problems I'm sure @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team will get you sorted - post back and let him know.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If all you've done is change your password, this wont effect your active NOW TV account. All your existing active passes and purchases history should still be available to you.

Are you 100% sure that you've logged into the correct NOW TV account?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, maybe i am logging in wrong details, and accidently created a new one. How do i get back to my old one with all my stuff?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Passwords may come and go but your 'Username' will always be linked to your original account. So, check your early NOW TV emails for your original 'Username' 😉

Cheers

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you know what email address you used to sign up for your original account (check any emails from NOW TV) then you can use your email address as your username to log in. And if you're not sure what password goes with that see here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/forgotten-login-details

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

If you know what email address you used to sign up for your original account (check any emails from NOW TV) then you can use your email address as your username to log in. And if you're not sure what password goes with that see here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/forgotten-login-details

@Anonymous User I got your private message and hopefully we can sort it.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Niceone @Tony-D

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted guys, thanks for your help
Had 2 differant account details apparently
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
All sorted guys, thanks for your help
Had 2 differant account details apparently

This kind of thing happens more times than you'd think. Glad you got it sorted 😉