cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Formula 1 £150 offer

Has anyone else received this? I’m not following what’s all included is it £150 for all the channels for 9 months or? I’m not following it at all. Any help much appreciated
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. It's the normal monthly sports pass, so you get all the sports channels, but you are paying a set price of £150 up front for 9 months access. They are just branding it F1 because it will cover the season.

Just bear in mind if you do buy it at the end of your 9 months it will auto-renew as a monthly sports pass at the full price, so cancel before the end if you don't want this to happen.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. It's the normal monthly sports pass, so you get all the sports channels, but you are paying a set price of £150 up front for 9 months access. They are just branding it F1 because it will cover the season.

Just bear in mind if you do buy it at the end of your 9 months it will auto-renew as a monthly sports pass at the full price, so cancel before the end if you don't want this to happen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hey
I’m currently on a £20 a month for three months offer, if I cancel that can I accept the deal? The offer ends 14th April when it goes back to £33.99 a month.
Cheers
Scott
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Will 14th April be the end of your 3 months? If so you should be able to take up the offer.

Depending how you want to do it you can either :

1. Cancel your sports pass now. It will stop on 14th March (so you've only had 2 months at £20pm) and then when the pass has stopped you can buy the F1 offer to start straight away.

2. Wait until you've paid your next £20 on 14th March, then a day or two after you can buy the F1 offer which will start on 14th April after your last £20pm month finishes. 

The F1 offer ends on 25th March so if you want it make sure you've bought it before then.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What are nowTv paying me £150 to watch this tripe..... No I didnt think so but it would be the only way...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers Andy much appreciated 👍
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am quite new to NowTV. If I take up this Sky offer for F1 season at £150 do I only get to watch live? Or is it the full schedule with the repeated "as live reruns" and do I get to watch the other programming that SKYF1 put together like classic races and their own programming, like Ask Crofty etc? 

In essence, is it just races or the full channel access throughout the season? Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With the F1 offer deal for a £150 up front payment you get all the 10 number Sky Sports channels for 9 months, where you can watch any sport content that is either broadcasted live or shown on a repeat / highlights broadcast re run.

There is no red button service or any sports on demand / catchup service with a NowTV Sky Sports Pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can you down load or record and of the f1 races with Now tv?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Nope Smiley Sad

You can only watch live or on repeat broadcasts of the F1 races.