cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

CANT LINK DEVICE! Wasted more money on your company!!!

So i spend £6.99 (which is an ridiculous amount)  to watch 1 game of football, i try it on my phone and it doesnt work, i try on my ipad and it doesnt work, so i try on my laptop and it doesnt work. Tells me i have linked maximum amount of devices and have to wait until the 1st of September!!! What good is the 1st of september when i have just purchased and activated a DAY pass.... no where does it give me the option to unlink then re-add a device so i can use the day pass i have already payed for!!!!

I want a full refund for my wasted day pass. And am very disapointed with your service, i  want to keep my complaints of social media but with no responce or resolve to my issue i feel this will have to be done. 

Nothing but problems, poor website to navigate, and almost impossible to seek help when needed (when a game is on)

Overall another poor experience with you guys.

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  pop on to chat they can help you either by freeing devices and helping you add so you can get watching or processing a refund.  I would recommend you keep them on line whilst you ensure you can watch.please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.