cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Big Fight Bundle

Hi all,

I bought the Big Fight Bundle yesturday which includes a month pass + the Joshua v Parker fight. 

The month pass has come through and is working fine, but I havent recieved any info regarding the fight. Is this normal?

When should I expect the box office voucher code?

Thanks

Spence

14 REPLIES 14
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. According to another forum user the voucher code for the fight will be sent on the day of the fight,

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Sports/Sports-Pass-Joshua-Fight/m-p/459710#M14301

but if you want to check for yourself I'd suggest sending the NOW TV Team a message. You can send the NOW TV Team a message or get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't get the Big Fight Bundle to work at all, clicked the offer link in the email, signed into my account and it says "we are having trouble with vouchers right now" tried using the online chat and spent 30 minutes getting no where with someone. Fuming.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy, I only have an entertainment pass at present.  How do I go about purchasing the fight for Saturday and will it also show all of the undercard?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you're referring to the Big Fight Bundle (NOW TV sports pass plus the fight for a discount) that was a special offer sent to certain customers, if you didn't receive an email (check your junk/spam folder) then you can't get that offer.

However you can still purchase the fight separately for £19.95, all the info you need should be here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

Undercards are usually included but if you want to double check for this event email 

skyboxofficesupport 'at' neulion.com

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all!         Been with now tv for a couple of months, really enjoying, just have the entertainment's pass active currently, but I have been sent a e-mail about this big fight bundle, month of sky sports plus the boxing, I was just wondering, if I activated this, but have no intention of carrying on with a sky sports subscription, when would I go about cancelling so I am not charged for the sports in future?  I know it' rather a silly question but thought I had better check before going ahead with this!  Thanks in advance for any help provided!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. You can cancel anytime before the pass renewal date. You don't lose any days if you cancel early, the pass will still continue until the monthly renewal date, so if I was you I'd set it up, check its all working by watching some sports content and when you're happy it's working fine go to your My Account > My Passes page and cancel the pass so you don't forget - it will confirm what date you can watch until during the cancellation process. Enjoy!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice, just activated it now, all seems to be working on my different devices fine, then cancelled the pass with no problems, was worried at first looking at other posters on here with the problems they seem to be having with this bundle offer, hopefully it seems everything has worked out the way i wanted here, just have to wait for the fight box office code to be received on saturday now, so... thanks again!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (5).png

I am also having the same issue when I click on the Claim your offer link, it just loads up a blank screen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

me too.  typical nowtv and livechat doesnt work.  and they wonder why people dodgy stream