cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomdarlo
Advocate

Audio out of sync

Hi,

Watching the cricket on Sky Sports 2 and the audio is about 3 seconds ahead of the pictures and it's infuriating! All other Sky Sports channels are fine. Tried switching between firefox and internet explorer, logging out, switching off/on etc. Nothing appears to be working. 

Was fine all day yesterday and today up until an hour or so ago. :S

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Audio out of sync

@Tomdarlo

NowTV are experiencing some technical difficulties, read this linked page below.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Windows-PCs-Laptops/Sky-Sports-2-Lip-Sync/m-p/388670#M4601

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

6 Replies
sirchinny
Scholar

You're not the only one. There is a service update.....

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tomdarlo

NowTV are experiencing some technical difficulties, read this linked page below.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Windows-PCs-Laptops/Sky-Sports-2-Lip-Sync/m-p/388670#M4601

View solution in original post

Tomdarlo
Advocate

Smashing. Getting my money's worth out of this pass I see.

0 Thanks

@sirchinny wrote:

You're not the only one. There is a service update.....

Ah that'll be why I'm getting the INCORRECT error message when trying to watch Sky Sports 2 telling me I've exceeded the maximum number of streams!

Obviously I haven't - because it's working fine when a different sports channel is watched moments later on the same device...

0 Thanks
daddydave
Advocate

just watched a cracking first half of football between the gunners n the pool, but can sky please sync the sound i have been honest and paid £6.99 for it?

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@daddydave

Sometimes rebooting your nowtv device and router can fix audio out of sync with the video stream.

0 Thanks