cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Engineer did not turn up and no contact

The broadband engineer did not turn up today. I have taken the day off work and waited around for the whole day. I have not been contacted to arrange another day. This needs to be addressed soon so I can arrange my work around it. Some form of commun...

Broadband down

My broadband and phone line are down. They went off at 2.30 today and hasn't come back on yet. The issue I have is I have no TV or broadband and children to try and entertain but the now website says there are no technical issues. Anybody experiencin...

Terrible Service

I've been a Virgin Media customer for over 20 years & took a gamble with Now Broadband, which didn't pay off. My installation was due on 11.02.22 but the engineer wasn't prepared to climb a pole to reconnect my B.T line. I couldn't find out a date, n...

Router Connection Now Hub 2

I had been having issues with a networked speaker dropping it's connection (or seeming to) for the past week. Today this has gone to extremes. My wifi speaker can connect to bbc sounds, but not spotify, my wirelessly connected laptop can connect to s...

Recently slow broadband speeds to europe

Hi all, Not sure what happened but in the recent weeks my download speeds to europe servers been very bad, way below the guaranteed speeds. The problem is if I perform download speed test to UK servers it is bang on and support people on the phone ar...

Devices attached to router not showing

Hi, I have a Hub Two and ever since i've been set up (about a month) there are no details of attached devices showing. Is this normal or a glitch with the hub? And is there any fix apart from using another router?Many thanks.

Resolved! Phone Line

I have just changed from Virgin Media to NOW TV, and have just had my broadband installed but my phone line is dead, it has no dial tone and I don't know what to do? Any help would be appreciated