cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Some web pages failing to load

Certain web pages are getting rejected when browsing  from my laptop on NowTV broadband. If I switch to using mobile data tethering on my laptop, the page loads, so I don't believe it's an issue with cookies / browser / PC. 

For example, I get the following error if I browse to https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/home/new-arrivals/new-products.html:

"The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID is: 5299790167711049496"

I get similar issues browsing BA.com.

Please can you assist?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I would also go into your account under Settings & Pins and play around with the Broadband Buddy settings just in case it's blocking certain websites.

I believe the Broadband Buddy Default Age setting is PG 13.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Saint1976
Elite 3

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I would also go into your account under Settings & Pins and play around with the Broadband Buddy settings just in case it's blocking certain websites.

I believe the Broadband Buddy Default Age setting is PG 13.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Saint1976  @schnapps 

Guys

Now TV is not my ISP but I too from time to time come across websites that I cannot load, one particular bug bear of mine is GeekTown.

Anyway, whenever I run into non-loading issues with my main and secondary browsers I then use Firefox, that always seems to do the trick.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks - turning off Broadband Buddy completely resolved the issue