cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aghhhhhhh
Advocate

Dont do it ! run away run away with your sanity intact ,while you can !

Why did i think it was a good idea to go for seemingly good value prices for broadband and landline without checking if Now were any good ? Amazingly annoying automated call menu that gives limited options in order to wind you up ,with condascending instructions to "take a picture of you're box and send to it to us" or "look on our website for answers to you're problem"  ... Really i didn't think of that ? No way to email the customer services to complain ? no apology emails from customer services for  multiple problems, 3 promised activation dates that failed to happen ! 7 phone calls and 2 engineer visits and 2 half days off work to finally get hub and landline actually working ! 1 week later and the new box has already stopped working and they want to send another engineer.... Aghhhhhh, !!  unbelievable farce ! So far i would advise anyone wishing to join this company to RUN AWAY before they are driven close to insanity like me ,

2 REPLIES 2
Hot-Dog
Observer

I just joined and big problems.

RoyB
Legend

@Aghhhhhhh 

I am afraid you are preaching to the choir here, as this is a customer to customer Community; anyone who is still here either knows how to manage Now, or how to avoid the issues.

But if you are still within the 14-day cooling off period, you can at least leave penalty-free. It sounds like that might be your best move.

@Hot-Dog 

Commiserations, but you need to decide what you want to happen, and proceed accordingly.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.