cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
sofia
Advocate

Re: Broadband Down Sussex

yes ours has been down for almost 2 hours now, , we are brighton/hove based- I did call and get through and was told that it would be fixed within an hour- still waiting. Amber light on the centre of box is mocking me.. ! 

0 Thanks
JLK2
Mentor

I called 0330 332 3050 and was met by a message saying broadband was down. It didn't say where in the country, so I guess it could apply to anyone at anytime.

Would Brighton and Worthing go down at the se time, or would it be more localised?

Got a feeling I'm just asking other disgruntled customers rather than anyone that really knows though. 

0 Thanks
Lucie98
Mentor

Im on the waiting line so im stuck whether to stay on it or not as if i hang up i might not be abled to get in touch with anyone tonight and i really need my internet as its the only signal i get in my flat really and have health issues

0 Thanks
jdqwjdiqj32
Observer

My Broadband is down in Kent for the last hour as well and I can't call customer service as they are closed!

Now TV sort your service out! 

Lynda1

Internet down here in Chichester too 😩

0 Thanks
Sh3n
Advocate

Tried the number and they are stating due to travel disruption they have had to change their hours and the line is now closed. 🀬

0 Thanks
ChrisM1968
Advocate

Oh, PS - I am in Crawley, so the issue is quite big. Only been with NowTV broadband for a month and the service is dreadful - my broadband dropped today when on a teams call. Genuinely dreadful, I should have stayed with PlusNet

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The NOW Broadband Helpline closes at 8pm and reopens at 8am tomorrow morning.

Sky / NOW seem to be aware of the major outage in the South East of England region reading this Tweet below from Sky.

Screenshot_2021-09-01-20-29-23.png

0 Thanks
Wabearsabi
Observer

Down in Brighton 😞

0 Thanks
Andy7w6w
Advocate

Back up now in Kent. 

0 Thanks