cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Expert 2

Re: Update Now TV app for apple TV

@TomNubbert 

Im sure you appreciate what you are describing is "full AppleTV TV app integration"

Sure -  iPlayer, ITV Hub, All4, My5, UKTV Play, Disney+ and Amazon Prime video all play nice with it.

However, thats not a given across the board.  Netflix is the obvious exception as they refuse to fully integrate which is a real shame.  Their content can be found in search, and even added to 'up next' but doesnt work fully as the others do.

When the updated NowTV app is launched it is rumoured it might also include full integration which is great.

Elite

For all those waiting patiently for the new app for Apple TV, spotted this on Twitter

Screenshot_20200903-085202.jpg

Scholar 3

Can’t see anything
0 Thanks
Expert

Quite funny really, if that isn’t giving the beta testers the finger if true!
Elite

@Dean0989 of you mean you can't see the image I posted, NowTV have said that a new unified app for Apple TV is being released in the next week or two.

0 Thanks
Mentor

When was that tweeted exactly? There is no time & date on the tweet. 

0 Thanks
Scholar 3

Cheers I couldn’t see it, I think it’s great news if it is, finally puts an end to everything.
0 Thanks
Elite

@C_r_g yesterday

Screenshot_20200903-092713.jpg

Expert

Interesting to see we all knew it was coming hopefully it does come out for others into a solid build as I have been using regularly for months now and enjoyable experience for sure. 

0 Thanks
Scholar

Wow, is this really happening? They have tweeted a couple of people to say it is!

https://twitter.com/search?q=(unified)%20(from%3Anowtvhelp)&src=typed_query

I feel like we should all have some sort of celebration, but I guess a street party is out of the question at the moment.

0 Thanks