cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV apps work but still fault

I got a lg 49" Smart web 2.0 TV The shows for you title on entainment pass and movies for you title on the movie pass does not work and my stop button on my remote does not stop show that am watching

16 REPLIES 16
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

... and my stop button on my remote does not stop show that am watching

Hi @Anonymous User,

Which model of LG television do you have? 

I don't think the 'stop' button has been functional for a while with the NOW TV UI (same as the 'info' button). From what I remember, when it was working it offered the same functionality as the 'back' button does now 😉

Cheers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i got LG43" full hd webos smart Led tv

In entainment pass show for you title dont work 

in movie pass movie  for you dont work

all the other tiles works in both passes except the above 1

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User,

If you press the 'OK' button on your remote control it will tell you what you are viewing...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Hi again @Anonymous User,

If you press the 'OK' button on your remote control it will tell you what you are viewing...

i press ok on remote control of both come up empty witth saying get personal with thumb icon does not work on show for you and movie for you title in both passes.  

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

What's the exact model number of your LG television @Anonymous User?

Have you checked to see if there's a software update for your television?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

What's the exact model number of your LG television @Anonymous User?

Have you checked to see if there's a software update for your television?

Cheers

Lg 43lh604v 43" full HD WEBOS Smart Led TV

When i loaded now tv it ask me do i want to upgrade to new apps. The show for you and movie for you and home page add and icon on right of new player

When i load up Now TV App it load home page i got press back to get back to list i load up entainment pass it got watch live underneath show for you and other tiles very each day.

there no software update available on my tv via my setup seting

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

According to LG's website the latest software for your TV is version: 05.30.01, which was released Fri 25 August 2017.

Also, NOW TV updated their app a few days ago. The new version has a 'yellow' tile with 'pink' lettering. So make sure you are not using the old 'green' tile version of the app.

It's vital that you keep your TV's software and it 'apps' up-to date...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User

According to LG's website the latest software for your TV is version: 05.30.01, which was released Fri 25 August 2017.

Also, NOW TV updated their app a few days ago. The new version has a 'yellow' tile with 'pink' lettering. So make sure you are not using the old 'green' tile version of the app.

Cheers

i got latest version for my tv and my apps have yellow background with pink letters  so show for you  and movie for you dont list or suggest other title which only load the thumb icons and does not list shows that am interested

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User

Cheers

i got latest version for my tv and my apps have yellow background with pink letters  so show for you  and movie for you dont list or suggest other title which only load the thumb icons and does not list shows that am interested

I got the later now tv app but the show for you index on entertainment pass only load a thumb logo with the  message let gets personal message simlar with movie pass movie for you  also dont work ond only show a thumb logo with message lets get personal.

ian