cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RRUK01
Mentor

Re: New Apple TV 4k - "Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable"

Anyone having the issue, I found from a tip from someone on twitter, uninstall the app and then reinstall today, and that has worked I am now able to use the App again.. I believe NowTV may have fixed the issue in the back end but it takes an uninstall and reinstall to allow the app to connect again..

View solution in original post

RRUK01
Mentor

Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling this has worked for me this morning..

RRUK01
Mentor

Re: New Apple TV 4k - "Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable”

Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling this has worked for me this morning..

RRUK01
Mentor

Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling this has worked for me this morning.. And I am now able to watch on my new Apple TV 4K

RRUK01
Mentor

Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling this has worked for me this morning.. And I am now able to watch on my new Apple TV 4K
xinam
Scholar 2

Yep seems to be working after a reinstall. Good of them to let us all know…(!)

0 Thanks
Paulo5
Advocate

Still not working here. Reinstalled several times over several days. Fine on iPad and iPhone but still get the “Sorry, NOW is currently unavailable please try later” message on my new AppleTV.

0 Thanks
RRUK01
Mentor

I would maybe then try to factory reset your Apple TV and try setting it up again.. As far as I am aware the app should now work, everyone who that I know including myself since uninstalling and reinstalling the app have been able to log in and use Now App without any issue..