cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pan1
Advocate

Re: Fire Cube NowTV App unavailable?

I wish someone from Sky/NowTV would officially confirm when NowTV will be available on the Amazon Fire Cube? I'm going to ditch my NowTV subscription if I don't hear back from them in the next week! There's simply plenty of good TV on Netflix and Amazon Prime Video not to worry about NowTV.

0 Thanks
Enapace
Expert 2

@Pan1 

I expect it has to do with Alexa integration which the current app doesn’t have but might be required by Amazon before they Approve it on the FireTV Cube. 

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Pan1 

If your wanting “official” confirmation from Now TV your best to contact customer support, by sending an email.

Address in the below picture.

5342DF62-5ACC-4E55-9E78-E27831DCB31A.jpeg

0 Thanks
IJL
Advocate

I have emailed to ask, but my reply was laughable. They simply told me that they “had looked online” and there was no planned date. Jokers. I don’t know why they thought I’d email them so that could perform a google search. Waste of time. 

0 Thanks
Ciarals
Observer

Hello everyone, Luca here from Italy. I'm a NOW user in Italy and I think we get the same updates as you. This month NOW was finally available in Fire TV Stick here in Italy so I thought that also the Fire TV Cube would have the app, but unfortunately no. Do you know if there's a release date for the Cube? This is really weird, since the Fire TV Cube is the most powerful Fire TV device...

0 Thanks
Handsomeinked
Advocate

Definitely hoping the NowTV app appears on the cube soon. Just upgraded from the 4K stick to the cube due to better graphics and processor. Very disappointed to see it's not on there as the LG WebOS app is not great.

0 Thanks

I have a FireTV Box and the app is not available on that. I think we are no longer "early 2021".

0 Thanks
RBZ
Mentor

I hoped with last night's update to the user interface that the app would finally appear. Beginning to doubt now it ever will. 🙄

0 Thanks
ADEngland
Mentor

Re: Fire Cube NowTV App unavailable

I agree.
0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Fire Cube NowTV App unavailable

@ADEngland @RBZ @ShuggMcGlummfer 

Your best option is to drop customer support an email to see if they have a ETA for it.

And rightly so we are no longer “early 2021”. 

Address is in the below picture.

A73076C8-BF19-4798-B8F5-900A0FDC53C9.jpeg

0 Thanks