cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate

NOW TV app availability on Samsung smart blue ray player

I recently purchased a Samsung smart blue ray player (DB-H8900M) which i understand has been available for a few years (2014) but is still listed as a current model by Samsung.

I was hoping to be able to download the NOW TV app on this device so i can use this as a single platform for all of my viewing needs but was disapointed to find that the app was not available in the app store.

I understand having read other posts on here that NOW TV have developed their app for some current (2015/2016) Samsung TV's and wondered if there are any plans to deploy the app on older models, specifically the blue ray player i mention as this would save me having to switch input sources to watch NOW TV.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Reply
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: NOW TV app availability on Samsung smart blue ray player

@tomaszyna at this time the app is only on selected Samsung televisions.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.